Amazing Inside and Out

It was a long day and a very busy life. I've been looking at the road and seeing a car that was pulled by another car. The thing is that the other car lost its battery and it cannot charge for it to run. Good thing that one man has his own Ratchet Straps and beam clamps to use for the other car in order for it to hold.


Well, all things work good and indeed ratchet straps was helpful for it can be used in many forms. Woahh… I almost forgot that I have a lot of things to work on, besides on looking outside and observing on many vehicles passing by and observing people walking around the street. But, the day still ends with full of learning and in fact I was able to understand how to use some things in different areas to relate it on the things that had happened. Life is short and inside me I learned that we need to be versatile in the area of our life. Life is full of mystery outside and we need to learn how to be flexible in adjusting to all the things that will happen and will come to happen. A very great and wonderful experience from inside and out and with that I will still thank the Lord for His faithfulness in my life.

Enhanced by Zemanta
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy