The launching: GO GREEN FRIDAY!




WELCOME to the Launching of
GO GREEN FRIDAY!


Inspired by the memes that I am joining, I thought of making a meme of my own! Coached by my ate grace about the concept, well here it is voila! Thanks ate Grace! So slide up to your computers, laptop, notebook, and iphones! Grab your mouse and ready your hands on your keyboard 'cause this meme is about to launch off!

So what is this meme all about you ask? Well, first things first.
It's all about the GREEN! :)

For us to show our love to mother nature, and let the whole wide world know how we care about our earth, lets shout our heart out in going green and relaying nature conservation and
environmental heart!


It's a date then! Every Friday, post any pictures with green, any shades, as long as it is green. Nature would be the best! If you're wearing something green in color then post it up! Anything you see that is green, it's counted IN!

-------G---O---G-----R------E--E-----N-------F---R-----I-------D--A---Y------
8 Responses
  1. Marice Says:

    wow nice! thanks for inviting me sissy! you might also wanna join my Metallic Friday ;)


  2. wow! sure2x! its a pleasure..actually I wanted to join even before but I thought it was like for mommies..lol! :) thanks for the invite too! gonna join soon! :)


  3. hi! i joined your meme! do you have a mr. linky? great greeny idea! visit mine at: The Journal of the Princess Wanna-Be


  4. HeLLo everyone..the Mr. Linky for Go Green Friday is attached in the latest post.. :) Be guided accordingly..lol! :) Thanks for joining!



  5. R. Says:

    Cool! I'll try to have something next week. Bloghopping .


  6. hahai.ponce Says:

    I'll join...I'll join, self invited :D


  7. clavel Says:

    nice meme juls, i'm joining. its meh Ate clavel. follow mah blog ok?lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy