Go green friday 1/52 - Nature on the go!



My first entry here in Go Green Friday! Am soooo excited!
I'm sorry if my face is all over the post, hehehe,
I just kinda like the flowers here. I myself am a nature-freak, so to speak! lol!
-------------------------------------------------

So what is this meme all about you ask? Well, first things first.
It's all about the GREEN! :)

For us to show our love to mother nature, and let the whole wide world know how we care about our earth, lets shout our heart out in going green and relaying nature conservation and
environmental heart!


It's a date then! Every Friday, post any pictures with green, any shades, as long as it is green. Nature would be the best! If you're wearing something green in color then post it up! Anything you see that is green, it's counted IN!



2 Responses
  1. GIOVANNI Says:

    Jul... can you make a badge for my SCRIPTURE SUNDAY?hehehehehe.. awatiro.. bitaw serious ko para balaan ang dating..


  2. Karen Chayne Says:

    very nice self captured pic of yours sis... super nice pud ang mga flowers. My entry is up too. Please check it out. Thanks!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy