TimeLess Thanks



Last January 31, 2010, the wait was now over. Our Nursing Board Exam
(last November 2009) result finally came out! And tada! Amazing Grace and another bountiful blessing to count indeed, my name was there!
Glory be to God! I am now a Registered Nurse! After all the sweat, blood, and tears, all the hard work finally paid off and I couldn't reach this far without God by my side. With God everything is Possible! THANK YOU my Sovereign Lord! All these I give back to you, and through this calling, I will be Your instrument in the service of your people.
2 Responses
  1. amen july:) praising God for everything!!!


  2. Junneth Says:

    Congratulations! Indeed God is good and gracious!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy