I need a make up artist! ASAP!

This Friday, I will be attending a memorable wedding of a church mate, a co-worker in the church, and a friend. Indeed with 2 nights more to go till the big and momentous day, I can see the preparation is brewing at hand. Just this afternoon, we practiced the wedding proper flow and how the ceremony would go about. In my part, in assisting the ushering and maintaining the smooth flow of the wedding, I myself am having a bit of the pressure! I am speaking of the what-to-wear matter (burgundy with gold accent whew!), and my entire get –up including, maybe, the make-up! Well, it’s really not a big deal but then for my brother Paul’s and Sister Chrisanne’s special day, I would still prepare for it! Speaking of make-up, how I wish it would be that easy as having to reach a make artist through the use if makeup artist business cards right? I would spare me the time of going about and hopping form one parlor to another! Lol! Well, these cards would indeed be a big help, you could say. The make-up artist would just be a dial away! I better grab one now! It’s almost two day more to go till the wedding!!!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy