Mind you wear!

One day, you receive an invitation of a Halloween party from a friend. And one thing comes popping in your mind: What-to-wear? Finding any costume is not that hard, but finding something to wear that suits you and brings out the ‘horrifying’ at the same time, dazzling-look, well, it may take you time to think. But it is not enough to panic! Lol! So seat and relax.

If I am to choose my favorite costume during Halloween, Simple Halloween Costumes would be one of my preferences. I like it simple yet convincing and ‘terrifying’ lol! Well, November is just a month plus days away, so there's enough time to think round about the best if your wear!

Even when I was a child, I dreamt of having a Halloween party with friends wearing our favorite ghouls, witches, and monster costumes lol! Having the best make-up and the accessories that go along with it, we sure would enjoy dressing and acting, and just have a blast of fun! Not to mention all the trick-o-treats! OOhhhh candies and chocolates, rain down! :)

So what's your plan this coming halloween? I suggest you start first with your get-up!

Send my warmest regards to the goodies! :)

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy