Then sings my soul Saturdays - I will run to You




One of my ever favorite songs.
Heart-touching inside and out.
Even from the very fist line of the lyrics,
I just couldn't help but have tears in my eyes.

Beautiful song. Beautiful message of love.

"Lord let me live in the glory of your grace.."
---------------------------------------------------------
Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
As angels understandFor Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand

And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, n
ot by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race
'Till I see Y
our face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace
-------------------------------------------------------

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy