Yehey!!! FinaLLy! Whew!

Big thanks to ehow.com! I finally have my badge with its code! Haha! Not anymore another picture but THE code at last! It’s definitely possible! If you really want it, you’ll strive to learn and seach (google search!), and I just did! It was kinda not easy in the first place, but as soon as you will be familiarized with it, know some common HTML tags, then hehey! Indeed, it takes the patience and the wits! And, you just have to know how and what to input in the search box! Lol! So, you want to know the how-to’s? Check it out on that site! Just click the link!


And so, I invite you all to grab my badge! Feel free! And we could then exchange links? What ya say? Go go go!









Your comments and remarks are very appreciated!

Thanks to CS3 Photoshop too!
My ever buddy in lay-outing!
1 Response
  1. Karen Chayne Says:

    congrats on your lovely badge sis! ;-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails

    finaLLy! My baDge!

    THE cOde :)

    Go Green Friday!

    Online Eyeglasses

    Online Eyeglasses
    Online Eyeglasses (Click the picture to check it out!)

    Type it up!

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Visiting fOrces :)

    cO bLogiztas! :)

    Photobucket

    Must-seE Memes!

    mY sTats

    My Disclosure Policy